SOQL Order by datetime field must be in ISO 8601 format.
If you set up a Visualforce page and want to hide the side bar or side panel, then you can set the following from your page:
If you also want to hide the header (tabs and title):
<apex:page sidebar=”false” showHeader=”false”>
Problem: Unable to connect to an existing RDP session on Windows box.
- Open command prompt and login with administer arg: >mstsc /admin
- Once you logged in you can open task manager and select the Users tab
- Right click on the existing session user and select Connect
- You are now connect to the existing session and go back into task manager > Users and disconnect the administer user session
If you got the Skinomi TechSkin full carbon fiber skin you will experience the difficulty of locking the tablet to the transformer dock. If you have the dock already or planning on getting a dock then I don’t recommend you getting the Skinomi full skin and just get the screen protector. You will need to rip off the back skin to fit the tablet perfectly into the dock.
<input type=”submit”> : This will submit the form once it is clicked and you can also use JavsScript to control the button events. However, this will refresh the page and you will lose all the client script values in the previous page before the form submission.
Faulting application httpd.exe, version 22.214.171.124, faulting module php5ts.dll, version 126.96.36.199, fault address 0x000f36ec.
Environment: Windows XP, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2
Problem: Faulting application httpd.exe, version 188.8.131.52, faulting module php5ts.dll, version 184.108.40.206, fault address 0x000f36ec.
Cause: Your extensions are missing dependencies.
- First comment out the PHPIniDir line from your httpd.conf and see if your Apache starts. If yes, you can be sure that your Apache is working and something is fishy in your PHP.
- Visit this page http://php.net/manual/en/install.windows.extensions.php and see the dependencies for your extensions.
- Find the dependencies and put them into your C:\Windows\System32
- Restart your Apache and pray that it can start.
Today (12/29/2010) this happened to me again on php_curl.dll. I followed my previous solution and copied libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll and no luck so I pulled out my ninja sword (Process Monitor). I checked and scrolled and looking for httpd.exe …. Oh yeah! It looks like httpd.exe cannot find zlib.dll (I guess they have renamed this file to zlib1.dll). So I just copied the same file zlib1.dll from the apache bin folder and renamed the copied file to zlib.dll. Problem Solved!!!!
Problem: Random BSOD on Windows with Foxconn Netbox
Cause: BIOS does not support more than 6 USB devices
Solution: update your BIOS to version 943F1P06
Connect to a Microsoft SQL 2005 server which is not on port 1433. How do I indicate a different port number when connecting to the server using SQL management Studio?
127.0.0.1,6283 add a comma between the ip and port
Every time I upload a file to remote server I get xx/xxxx/xxxx set mode: Operation not permitted
From WinSCP go to Options > Preferences > Transfer and uncheck the checkbox for “Preserve timestamp”
[Updated based on input from Michael Voigt, thanks]
Sometimes you may want to get the actual name(symbol) of an Enum value, not the value/index or the label. AX2009 has a super simple function for doing this(enum2Symbol), AX3 on the other hand doesn’t. You will have to essentially query for it using the value2Symbol method of the SysDictEnum(or DictEnum) class.
Lets say you have an Enum named YourBaseEnum and it has an enumeration value named EnumValue, which has a label Enum Value.
First, create the SysDictEnum object passing in the enum number of your enum(It needs the enum number to be able to put the value you pass in context):
SysDictEnum sysDictEnum = new SysDictEnum(enumNum( YourBaseEnum ));
Now use the value2Symbol function to retrieve the name/symbol of the enum value:
Info( SysDictEnum.value2Symbol( YourBaseEnum::EnumValue ) );
This would output the following in the info window:
Some other useful methods on SysDictEnum:
- value2Symbol – Convert from an EnumValue to it’s “Name”
- symbol2Value – Convert from an enum “Name” to it’s EnumValue
- index2Symbol – Convert from the 0 based index of an item in an enum list to it’s “Name”.
- symbol2Index – Convert from an enum “Name” to the 0 based index of the item in it’s enum list
Note: The index2Symbol and symbol2Index are not the same as value2Symbol/symbol2Value
They return the index based on the order in which the items appear in the Enum, not based on the actual EnumValue. The index methods are likely intended for use when iterating lists without knowing the values.